Monday, March 20, 2017

heart like lion

Heyya

It makes me sad that I cannot make my decisions solely on my interests. Very sad that it might not guarantee my future self a solid career, because this is a priority no matter how much I try not to think about it. Up until now I am still unsure but I am a firm believer in being contented with things I love doing. Screw what they say, yknow? And yet, when everything comes down to making decisions, there are too much to consider and my simple mind cannot handle this.

Meh I can go on and on, but let's not be negative on my first post after eons.

So I've been catching up on Naruto Shippuden for the past week. Already done with the first and second story arcs and currently moving towards the climax of the third one. I already know some of the plot from reading bits of the manga but never have I been a committed reader of shounen (I'm a shoujo kind of person thank you very much). Can't comprehend complex battle scenes in black and white :/

That aside, I've also started on journalling this year. I'm nowhere near good, but I try my best whenever I do. Nothing diary-like although there are some mini writings for special occasions. I especially love using washi tapes. It's like instant magic whenever I use them. Such practical and cute adhesive thingies lol I want moreee moreeee moreeeeee. As for the book, I use the one I already own. Also as I write and paste things in it, I discovered that the papers are too thin for my liking. Well at least for my next journal I know specifically what to look for.

Because I've been focusing on watching naruto of course I've successfully abandoned journalling for a while too. That is how devoted and idle I can be. I blame this on inspirations that do not come. Maybe because I hardly ever open my windows anymore.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I turn 20 seventeen days ago hahahhhahahaha I feel normal but weirded out at the some time if that makes sense?? Just yesterday I was asked what tingkatan I am and well can't deny that I was having fireworks show inside.


p.s. this is the thirteenth exo moodboard I made and the fourth one this year. considering that I only start doing this again right after I finish my semester—and while watching naruto too—I do feel kinda productive? pffttt

No comments: